Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) About Americrete
General Company FAQ's
Where are you located?
Americrete address: 12927 Sunshine Ave, Santa Fe Springs, CA 90670
Who owns Americrete?
Life Paint Corporation purchased Americrete, LLC in 2009 and is the sole owner of the Americrete brand and Americrete products. Life Paint Company manufactures all Americrete related products in Santa Fe Springs, Ca with a full time R&D lab, quality control department and product facility.
When Americrete was purchased by Life Paint, the company did improve some formulas. In addition, some products have been added to the product line to further the product offerings.
Is Americrete a brand or a company?
Americrete is a subsidiary of Life Paint Corporation. The company is location at the same location as Life Paint Company in Santa Fe Springs, Ca.
Does Americrete install?
Americrete does NOT install and does not own an installation company. Life Paint Corporation manufactures and distributes only. Americrete does offer FREE training to any installer that would like to learn about our products or systems. If you are looking for a good installer, give us a call and we will be happy to recommend a skilled installer that is familiar with our product line.
What other product lines does Life Paint Company offer?
- Wet modifier mix cements
- Waterproof deck coatings for plywood
- Deck coatings for concrete
- Vehicular traffic coatings
- Resinous Coatings
- Epoxy coatings
- Concrete resurfacing products
- Chemical resistant products
- Concrete prep products
- Decorative concrete
- Stamp systems
- Semi-transparent concrete stains
- Sealers and more.
- Dry Polymer mix cements
- Waterproof decking
- Epoxy coatings
- Concrete resurfacing
- High performance coatings
- Concrete prep products
- Stamp systems
- Decorative concrete
- Translucent stains
- Sealers, and more.
- Life Paint Company offers a full, highly popular paint line. Under its own label and private label, Life Paint manufactures paint that is used around the world.
- Life Paint manufactures a full paint line including: Aqua Life, DTM coatings, PVA paints, 100% Acrylic Paints, Alkin Blend, Acrylic blend, fire retardant paint systems, elastomeric coatings and more.
- A separate division involved with HERO and PACE that sells a heat reflective elastomeric coating. Please contact Life Paint Company for more details.
I have never installed before. Will someone from Americrete come out and train me? Will someone come out and look at my job?
Yes. Americrete offers 100% free training for any and all installers. If you would like an Americrete representative to come out to your job site, give us a call and we will be happy to come out and check out your project. You may contact us here.
What are your hours of operation?
The Americrete team can be reached from Monday to Friday 7:30 AM – 4:00 PM PST. Special Holidays, inventory and semi-annual inventory checks may affect hours of operation. These times are available through our Google My Business page profile.
Does Americrete sell direct?
Americrete does not sell direct to the public (B2C) only to distributors (B2B).
How do I place an order?
Distributors may place an order two different ways:
The Americrete product line is not sold direct (B2C) but is only sold (B2B). If you would like to find where our products are in stock, give us a call, send us an inquiry or check out distributor tab here.
Where are your products available in stock?
We have many distributors that keep Americrete in stock. Customers may also do will call at our office in Santa Fe Springs, Ca. Please see our distributor tab
When and where can I place my order?
Ways to place your order with Americrete:
- By Phone: +1 562.944.6391
- By Email: email@example.com
Does Americrete sell to distributors all over the United States?
Americrete’s distribution is primarily based on the West Coast of the United States. If you have inquiries about distributing or purchasing our product, please email or call the office.
Do you deliver?
Life Paint Company owns trucks that can deliver to a distributor or carry out a drop shipment directly to a job site. Some of our distributors will also drop off materials to a job site. Please contact us for more information.
How do I know how much material to buy?
- Download the “Life Paint Co” mobile application for iPhone “IOS” and Android “Google Play.” We have instructional videos and calculators on the app for you to use.
- You may also use our online excel spreadsheet
What is your return policy?
- With each batch made, Americrete products go under rigorous testing to ensure the highest quality products are used in the field. If you believe there is a product defect, please give us a call so we can do an inspection on the batch number at our facility.
- Life Paint Company keeps retains on all products for many years back. If we find there to be a product defect on a particular batch, we will address each situation accordingly customer by customer.
Does Americrete accept credit card?
Yes, Americrete does take credit card for will call pick up through our distributors. Most all Americrete distributors accept credit card, cash, or an established line of credit.
Americrete Product FAQ's
I'm a bit confused on how to navigate your new your new site. Where do I begin?
Use the tabs along the menu heading to navigate through the website. The main pages are:
- Concrete Resurfacing: These are has two sections. One deals with cement based products, one deals with systems.
- Concrete Prep Products: Includes Concrete Primers and Etching
- Color Sealers and Stain: This includes our A-1000 Semi Translucent Stain, our standard color seal, and heat reflective color seal
- Clear Sealers: Solvent based and water based sealers
- Waterproofing System: Over concrete and plywood
- Epoxy Coatings: 100% Solids Epoxy and Water Based Epoxy
Do you offer warranties on your products and systems?
Toggle content goes here, click edit button to change this text.
I have a large job. Will Americrete work with me on pricing?
Americrete will work together with a distributor to make assessment on pricing out a particular job. Please contact Americrete for more details.
What is the difference between Americrete cements and other cements? What are dry polymers?
Americrete cements are composed of dry polymers, which means that the modifier is already in the cement. The cements are two component, composed of 2 items:
- Dry Polymer Cement
If you are looking to speed up cure time, you may all our A-300 catalyst.
Do you manufacture your own products?
Americrete products are all manufactured by Life Paint Corporation at 12927 Sunshine Ave, Santa Fe Springs, Ca 90670 by Life Paint Company
What products does Americrete sell?
What are the benefits to using dry polymer cements?
- No added wet polymer to add, simply add water
- Fast curing times
- Less expensive shipping costs
- Less items to bring on the job site
- Easy mix ratios
How Do I calculate coverage of my Americrete System?
Please use the Americrete calculator on your mobile app for IOS and Andriod. Type in “Life Paint Co” to download on IOS App store or Android Google Play.
If you have any questions about our products, application, distribution opportunities or any other requests, please email us directly or via the form below. We’ll reply within 24 hours.
We’re available by phone from 7:30 AM to 4:00 PM (PST) Monday through Friday. Please call us during business hours if it’s just easier to talk through the idea you have in mind.
Get in touch
If you have any questions about the services we provide simply use the form below. We will respond to all queries and comments within 24 hours. For a more immediate response, call the office direct.